The Reflo Podpress capsule filling system has been selected as a finalist in two categories of the prestigious 2021 Australasian Packaging Innovation and Design Awards (PIDA) coordinated by the Australian Institute of Packaging.
2021 Beverage Packaging Design of the Year – finalist
The Beverage category recognises organisations that have designed innovative packaging and/or materials, within packaging and processing for liquid or dry tea, coffee, water and soft drinks including wine, beer and spirits.
2021 Sustainable Packaging Design of the Year – finalist
The Sustainable Packaging category is designed to recognise companies that have developed innovative packaging or processing solutions that incorporates sustainability considerations. Elements include Social, Material, Source Reduction, Energy and Recovery.
The Packaging Innovation & Design of the Year company awards recognise organisations that have designed innovative packaging within each of these six categories:
1. Food Packaging Design of the Year
2. Beverage Packaging Design of the Year
3. Health, Beauty & Wellness Packaging Design of the Year
4. Domestic & Household Packaging Design of the Year
5. Labelling & Decoration Design of the Year
6. Outside of the Box Design of the Year
The PIDA Awards also sees finalists in a number of special awards including:
1. Marketing Design of the Year
2. Save Food Packaging Design of the Year
3. Sustainable Packaging Design of the Year
4. Young Packaging Professional of the Year
5. Industry Packaging Professional of the Year
Reflo is delighted that the Podpress system has been recognised in this way, and we congratulate all the other finalists on their commitment to innovation and sustainability. We wish all our industry colleagues the very best and look forward to the announcement of category winners in May.