26 May, 2021 – The Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) have announced the winners for the 2021 Australasian Packaging Innovation & Design (PIDA) Awards.
Coordinated by the AIP, the annual PIDA Awards program has been designed to recognise companies and individuals who are making a significant difference in their field across Australia and New Zealand.
The Packaging Innovation & Design of the Year company awards recognise organisations that have designed innovative packaging within each of these six categories:
1. Food Packaging Design of the Year
2. Beverage Packaging Design of the Year
3. Health, Beauty & Wellness Packaging Design of the Year
4. Domestic & Household Packaging Design of the Year
5. Labelling & Decoration Design of the Year
6. Outside of the Box Design of the Year
The PIDA Awards also sees finalists in a number of special awards including:
1. Marketing Design of the Year
2. Save Food Packaging Design of the Year
3. Sustainable Packaging Design of the Year
4. Young Packaging Professional of the Year
5. Industry Packaging Professional of the Year
Congratulations to all the entrants and to the award winners for a remarkable effort, and confirmation that Australia’s packaging industry is at the forefront of innovation for sustainability, 3R’s, and design creativity.
Reflo is proud to have received award recognition in two categories for its Podpress coffee capsule system – Beverage Packaging Design of the Year(Bronze) and Sustainable Packaging Design of the Year – Reuse (Silver).
Many thanks to the Australian Institute of Packaging for these awards.
#PIDA2021 #AustralianInstituteofPackaging #worldstarpackagingawards #2025targets #reflopodpress #coffee #sustainability